Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally ....

Yesterday, got a chance to have a not so long talk with Kalambicara. Only the duration is long. The discussion lingers on -- what we want to do now. What we really...really want to do. Not what we have to do... finally, I said what I really want to do is to start blogging... Ha Ha Ha. But did I? Not since 8 years ago. Had an account but didn't remember the password nor which email did I use.

Kalambicara: Have you read The Secret...?
me: Yes but only the front page, middle page, the page where it gives motivation on how to cut down our weight and the last page. Voila... I have covered all. Ha Ha Ha! Obiterdicta once asked did I finished reading it... "Of course, the essential parts." Ha Ha Ha! Sorry dear.
Kalambicara: Didn't you like it?
me: I really like the book but it didn't like me that much.
Kalambicara: So come down and get the dvd from me... You need not read the book
me: Ok.. Will do.

After some 30 minutes later... I am stilling sitting at my place and I called her
Me: About the dvd ... But don't know which dinasour plan will that be ...
Kalambicara: *sigh* thought that will be like now.. now... (since some 30 minutes ago)
me: *giggle*

Earlier, I confessed that I can only read during the wee hour. Or else I am ... of course... tempted to lie down and tell the children... yes go to sleep. You got school tomorrow (even 4 year old Anas has a play school to attend to). Before the children find their stars, I found mine first and the writing starts to grow bigger ... then it started to dance with "Hungarian Dance" playing at the background (... I love the piece when I played during the school band years ... ) and it started to blur out and .... and ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: