Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank God It's Saturday

It's saturday again...

After sahur... I continue counting the stars on my bedroom ceiling, at where I left them last night... think I have yet to count until 3 ... it stays at 3 and always 3 or less. Don't seem to have that energy or drive any more to stay up. That RM185 supplement didn't quite give me the strength after suboh. Ha Ha Ha!

Lucky me the children is staying home today. They resent going to the nursery and every moment they knew one of us not working, they will take the chance. "Since mommy (or ...ayah) not working, can we stay home?" Looking at that two pairs of eyes... trying to get a sympathy and Anas started with "Please...please." How can we not allow that. Ha Ha Ha! They got us again.

Today, I am trying very hard not to buy food outside. Have not been using those cutlery and pots and pans in the kitchen since we had problem with the kitchen... more reason for not to. Ha Ha Ha. Busy with work? Huh? Thought of going out and check out one of the latest shopping mall in town. Mmmm ... do I need to keep on dreaming and opt to count the stars again? Guess will opt for being one step towards being a great maths scholar. Been ages or let say dinosaur years to wanting to say that. Ha Ha Ha! Never been good in maths. Then I knew, I have refraction problem... Well maths gave me more headache.. more reason not to study. (Wonder how I can put up with that. Decided to wear a glasses only nearly 10 years after that.) Hey... I once got 100 for my Add maths and the joy short live when I failed the exam... again. As long as I can remember, never get a pass for them during school days. Ha Ha Ha!

Well children, let's count the stars again. This time we should do it together. Ha Ha Ha! I am looking forward to counting the starsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: