Saturday, September 20, 2008

Waiting for berbuka

Mmm... while waiting for my princesses to be ready for berbuka, I decided to update this blog. Anas was asking before this:

anas: can we paint the house?
me: No

anas: why don't we paint the house?
me: I don't want to.

anas: why?
me: because I just don't feel like it

anas: why?
me: i don't have money to buy the paint. (trying to end the conversation)

she was rolling her eyes and i can see her white eye ball only and she goes ...
anas: you can take my savings.
me: no. don't ask me anything again.

anas (with her ever pleading voice): please ... please... just the gate.
me: especially not the gate.

Why are everyone into painting their house for Raya. I know my parents did after the renovation on the house porch and Aishah too. I just don't feel like painting the house or even do anything... Can we do it after the month of Ramadhan. I know the gate really and desperately need a new coat. Think I should follow Aishah. Take a break from the office and paint the house ... ops the gate. Ha Ha Ha! Don't think I can do it Shah, like you do...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yesszzzaaaa...i saw my name..i saw my name up there....hehe

mommy life said...

Of course ... like I said your name worth mentioning...