Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let go

Suddenly, while writing my earlier entry, I remembered one friend who is residing in U.S. Been there since he left school way back in 1984. Never left U.S. since then. (As of our last communication in 1997) "Well... in one point of life you must let go. Let go of someone you love and if he comes back, you are meant for each other." I listened to him and let go... did he come back? No... I resent myself for letting him go. Then.

My other let go version was - getting myself included in the drop out stats in UiTM. After 2 years of day and night above average performance in the masters program from the University's communication faculty, I was really determined to finish my thesis writing. However, along the way, I forgot when did I lost interest. One thing for sure, I know I started the program as a single lady. Along the way I "upgraded" my profile to engaged, married, pregnant my first daughter, gave birth, pregnant again to my second daughter and while in confinement, got news that I was dropped from the program. I let go and gained 2 beautiful princesses... Hahaha./

4 comments:

montel said...

let it go ..
we don't know what we will be getting later..
until we let it go..

mommy life said...

I've let go and I know I am getting better "better half" and 2 lovely princesses tho' mischievous. hahaha/

Ammiada said...

akak, tahniah berjaya updatekan blog anda... :D Tak larat dah baca pasal handbag free... kehkehkeh..

mommy life said...

Tu la kan... I pun tak larat dah nak tengok... hope you enjoy reading as I enjoyed yours.